Managing Medicare made easy
Improving the transition from private insurance to Medicare, so seniors can get access to the medications they need and the doctors they love.
Trusty.care delivers a streamlined process for bill appeal, creating value for the Medicare subscriber by rapidly resolving billing questions and assuring providers rapid payment and a significant shortening of the claims process
Bill appeal, claims, and pre-authorizations
We deliver a streamlined, automated platform to simplify the process to appeal a bill, file a claim or get a pre-authorization for your Medicare patients. Our product plugs into most EMR systems.
Easy ways to reduce Medicare denials:
Inaccurate patient information
- Check spelling of name
- Check the patient's birthdate and sex/gender
- Is the correct insurance payer entered?
- Is the policy number valid?
- Does the claim require a group number to be entered?
- Did you verify the drug benefits of the patient?
- Is the patient relationship status to the insured accurate?
- Does the diagnosis code correspond with the procedure performed?
- Does the procedure code for the service that was performed match the authorization obtained?
Accurate insurance information
- Members coverage terminated or not eligible for this date of service
- Services not authorized
- Services not covered by plan benefits
- Maximum benefits met